Resources: Vega Wallet
This section is part of a series on the topic of the Vega Wallet.
Develop with the wallet API:
The Vega Wallet is available to use as a command-line application.
- Create wallet with CLI wallet app: Instructions on how to set up your first wallet and keypair using the command line interface wallet app
- Restore a wallet: Restore a wallet using a recovery phrase, such as when you want to use the wallet on a different device
- Manage networks: Set up network details to connect your wallet, update network details, and list the available networks
- Customise key details: Add metadata to your keys to help you identify each key pair
- Build and send transactions: Build a Vega transaction
- Isolate keys: Move a key pair from a standard wallet into a wallet that can only sign and verify transactions
If you are not comfortable using the command-line, you can use the desktop wallet app.